As your legal world becomes larger, and as subjects move from place to place with increasing frequency, a larger part of the service of process is to enlist the services of companies in other cities, states, and even countries to complete your requests.
In the current economic climate, nothing is as frustrating to you than the “disappearance” of a subject. . It is in these instances that it is more important than ever to be able to rely on thorough and competent skip tracing.
An important part of our commitment to you is our ability to respond to your unexpected immediate needs. We offer services for Rush Filings, Rush Service of Process, and Rush Deliveries.
The process servers at Liddy Legal Support Services place their chosen profession of process serving in high regard. We believe we owe it to our clients to perform and communicate in a professional manner.
We train our couriers to be more than just a “warm body”
available to stand in line at the courthouse.
OUT OF TOWN
OUT OF TOWN FORWARDING SERVICES
As your legal world becomes larger, and as subjects move from place to place with increasing frequency, a larger part of the service of process is to enlist the services of companies in other cities, states, and even countries to complete your requests. Knowing who to trust to complete your work in a timely, professional, and cost-effective manner can be of even greater value than the final cost.
Our wealth of experience and knowledge, combined with our professionalism and integrity, has allowed us to establish an excellent working relationship with many others within the process serving profession across the United States, and connections around the world.
We have not only strengthened our ties throughout the profession, we have created many new ones. As our clients have repeatedly commented, Our staff's professionalism and empathy has left them feeling satisfied that the job was done well regardless of where it is ultimately completed.
Liddy Legal Support Services as a company, as well as many of our process servers, are members of the National Association of Private Process Servers (NAPPS) and the Arizona Process Server Association (APSA). Many of our current process servers have mentored under past NAPPS and APSA Presidents, Vice Presidents and other Board members. Each of our Arizona Certified Process Servers participates in hours of continuing education every year so as to remain current with changes and advances in the profession.
For questions or issues regarding
Service of Process please contact:
OUT OF TOWN FAQs
● Does Liddy Legal handle services and filings outside the Metro Phoenix and Metro Tucson areas?
- Yes. Papers can be sent to us for filing and service anywhere in Arizona, as well as the rest of the United States, Canada, and other countries that allow for the Service of Process. Liddy Legal Support Services is a member of the Arizona Process Servers Association, as well as the National Association of Private Process Servers.
● Does your office offer a daily route from Phoenix to Tucson and Tucson to Phoenix?
- Yes. We currently offer a daily route that allows your documents to be filed and/or delivered on the same day in most circumstances. (This run is scheduled to depart both Tucson and Phoenix at 11:00am and return before the courts and government agencies close.)
● Does your office offer a daily route from Phoenix to Prescott/Flagstaff and Prescott/Flagstaff to Phoenix?
- No. We currently offer routine runs on Tuesday and Thursday that allows your documents to be filed and/or delivered on the same day in most circumstances. (This run is scheduled to depart both Prescott/Flagstaff and Phoenix at 11:00am and return before the courts and government agencies close.)
● Is it possible to e-mail our documents to you for service?
- Yes. In fact, sometimes it can expedite the service of process. This is especially true when the service is going out-of-town. The Liddy Legal online system provides for the attachment of documents when submitting your Liddy Legal work order. While you are logged in to your Liddy Legal account you have the option of attaching your documents to your message. When the screen appears asking for documents and courier instructions, click on the "BROWSE" button and find your documents, attach them, and they will be uploaded along with your Liddy Legal work order. It is always a good idea to write in the courier instructions, "Please download and print the attached documents".
● We have a witness in another state that needs to be served a subpoena for a deposition. How is that accomplished?
- Every jurisdiction is different, and generally a case must be domesticated in the jurisdiction where the subject to be served resides. Since there are no "all encompassing" rules, even many times within the same state, the best approach would be to contact the Superior/District court within the jurisdiction and learn firsthand their specific procedures.
● What is the latest time to file documents?
- Most courts have a deadline of 5pm, including the Arizona Supreme Court, Arizona Court of Appeals, Justice Courts and City Courts.
Federal Courts - U.S. District closes at 5pm, and Bankruptcy Court closes at 4pm. However, if you are set up for e-filing, they are available for e-filing 24 hours a day.
A few of the Superior Courts are open past 5pm. (Please take note: None offer clerk services past closing time.)
Maricopa County - All four Superior Court locations have a "Night Drop Box". You can file documents until midnight.
Pima County - The courthouse is open until 5pm. (There is no later filing option past 5pm.)
Pinal, Yuma, Apache, and Yavapai Counties - Each of their main Superior Court locations have a "Night Drop Box". You can file documents until midnight.
Cochise County - The courthouse is open until 5pm. (There is no later filing option past 5pm.)
LIDDY LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | WEBSITE DESIGN MJE.DESIGN