As your legal world becomes larger, and as subjects move from place to place with increasing frequency, a larger part of the service of process is to enlist the services of companies in other cities, states, and even countries to complete your requests.
In the current economic climate, nothing is as frustrating to you than the “disappearance” of a subject. . It is in these instances that it is more important than ever to be able to rely on thorough and competent skip tracing.
An important part of our commitment to you is our ability to respond to your unexpected immediate needs. We offer services for Rush Filings, Rush Service of Process, and Rush Deliveries.
The process servers at Liddy Legal Support Services place their chosen profession of process serving in high regard. We believe we owe it to our clients to perform and communicate in a professional manner.
We train our couriers to be more than just a “warm body”
available to stand in line at the courthouse.
OUT OF TOWN
The process servers at Liddy Legal Support Services place their chosen profession of process serving in high regard. We believe we owe it to our clients to perform and communicate in a professional manner. Communication with our clients is as important as the actual service of process. Our service manages are dedicated to properly managing your serves and advising you of the status of any service entrusted to us. We know the importance of serving your documents properly. Experience also plays an important role in our success. Our servers have decades of experience as Process Servers in Arizona. At Liddy Legal Support Services, we value your trust and the responsibility you have given us.
DELIVERIES & SPECIAL FILINGS FAQs
● What is a "Special"?
- A 'Special' is any filing or delivery, to any place, at any time, other than Courts, Local and State of Arizona agencies we visit daily on our regular Courier routes.
● Will you make deliveries?
- Yes. Liddy Legal Support Services does deliveries throughout the State of Arizona.
● Can your office pick up and deliver boxes?
- Yes. Please allow our office time to adequately equip our courier(s).
● Can a delivery to an attorney's office be placed with the regular courier pick up?
- No. If the office in NOT on a regular Courier route. Deliveries to any place other than those Courts, local and State of Arizona agencies on regular Courier route service, are to be noted as a "Special" on your Liddy Legal Online system request, or called into our office, so a designated person can adequately perform your delivery.
● What is the latest time to file documents?
- Most courts have a deadline of 5pm, including the Arizona Supreme Court, Arizona Court of Appeals, Justice Courts and City Courts.
Federal Courts - U.S. District closes at 5pm, and Bankruptcy Court closes at 4pm. However, if you are set up for e-filing, they are available for e-filing 24 hours a day.
A few of the Superior Courts are open past 5pm. (Please take note: None offer clerk services past closing time.)
Maricopa County - All four Superior Court locations have a "Night Drop Box". You can file documents until midnight.
Pima County - The courthouse is open until 5pm. (There is no later filing option past 5pm.)
Pinal, Yuma, Apache, and Yavapai Counties - Each of their main Superior Court locations have a "Night Drop Box". You can file documents until midnight.
LIDDY LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | WEBSITE DESIGN MJE.DESIGN